Wednesday 4 April 2012

Spring snow and summer stitching

I woke this morning to find that the weatherman was right - snow in spring. After a glorious week of sunshine and warmth that got me furiously working in the garden, this morning everything was white.

Although I like a bit of snow normally I have great concerns for my newly planted members of my garden - I hope they all survive the onslaught of the snow and wind.

On a sunnier theme I have done a bit of stitching and Summer Ete is complete...
 So I've tried to restrain myself starting anything new or buying any more charts (of which there is many that I love), I have two other WIP and will "definitely" not start another until at least one of them is complete.

Have started teaching myself to crochet, not doing too badly though I think I need to set aside a morning once the darlings are back at school.

Easter is just around the corner, I know chocolate frenzy comes to mind but I hope the message doesn't get lost along the way....

Happy Easter ...
S
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.