Sunday 13 May 2012

finding it difficult to choose

I have the lovely Bygone Stitches - Quaker Virtues in my "to-do" box, I have the fabric (Vintage Mocha 32ct) but for the life of me I can not settle on the thread to use.  I have narrowed it down to Threadworx or DMC to keep the cost in check , but the colours ....
There are SO MANY choices/combinations to choose from and I am battling to make a commitment.


On a different tack I have started Sampler au Bouquets - Jardin Prive and am loving it, just need a stitchy day to really get my teeth into it.

With summer hopefully arriving soon and the long awaited visit from my parents(in august) I have been working very hard in my little garden (oasis) and most of the jobs are done. I am hoping there is going to be a fabulous show of roses in the holidays.


will add pics to this post when a get a chance (or the dog has got off me!)
Sx

2 comments:

  1. Hello

    Just found your blog.

    Your blue sampler is beautiful!
    I love Sampler Au Bouquet it's so pretty.
    Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.