Monday 24 September 2012

A moment of frustration

Please allow me a moment to express my frustrations....

I don't know how all you lovely ladies manage to get to all the jobs and still get some time.  When we moved into my lovely littlle house I thought "I can just about manage to maintain this ..." and yet somehow my house seems to be in a constant state of disarray.  So today is the start of "getting organised.

The reality is that it does not come naturally to me and I find it easy to let coffee with friends and some lovely stitching/crocheting get in the way.  I also can't believe the amount of paper, washing and stuff my family of four produces ( I include myself in this as clearly I contribute!).

So at this moment I'm feeling more than a little overwhelmed and wish I could have a team of fairies to help me along. (I'm sure you've met them Ironing-fairy, washing-fairy, cleaning-fairy and co).

Yours in the midst of cleaning-up- the chaos...

Sx
( Back to it after a rescuing cup of coffee...)

Ps: stood on the scales - need a diet/exercise fairy too...the food fairy has been too available of recent times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.