Friday 22 February 2013

Ripple reveal

Finally I have got around to getting the finished ripple pics ready for display.
I am so happy with the result... Ta DA!

 
Not that my bedroom is finished , I have a nice shade of red planned for the wall behind the bed and a new carpet is also due soon and along with new curtains rails, curtains and blinds.  Once it's all done it should look great.  Like all things  in my home it's a work in progress.;-)


some different views...
















So many lovely blankets to make, I have made a start on a Cath Kidston inspired granny square blanket and have wool bought and on the shelf for another three so will be hooky all year I think.

Am still stitching too and updates will follow soon.

Sx

2 comments:

  1. Love your blanket, I must try one soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i just loved how the pattern flowed.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.