Saturday 6 February 2016

A year older and an update on the crazy 7


So I am a year older and had a lovely day( on Wednesday) this year - I made sure that I had absolutely no plans. I got to stay in my comfy clothes and mooch around the house most of the day. My lovely friend Hazel from Quietly Stitching popped over for a coffee and a stitchy time...
I was spoilt by so many... Hazel gifted my a lovely chart and gorgeous fabric

another stitchy friend treated me to this sparkly needle minder - Thank You Tracy;-)

All in all a wonderful stitchy birthday (DH gifted me a years worth of Prim Society from Dyeing to Stitch)

Now to show you my progress...
1) To Everything a Season - Drawn Thread - finished and framed;-)

2) Quaker Christmas 2 - Bygone Stitches a little start

3)Snowflower Diaries SAL - up to date January and February stitched and finished

4)My Dwelling Place Part 3 - finished



5)Merry One and Merry Two - Merry One stitched...

6) and a start on a Sampler for Merry Pat.

So I've had a full stitchy month and have loved it:-) I have added a few more projects to my to do bag but I will save that for my next update.

Oh I did have a little while on my birthday to turn Bird in Hand of Blackbird Designs, which I stitched a while ago into this little pincushion - with a bit of Lavender in it;-)
And here's the back


Well that's all for now

Happy Stitching
Sx

2 comments:

  1. Fab gifts and lovely finishes! Well done. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated birthday wishes :)
    Wonderful gifts you received :)
    Oooooooh!! Lovely stitching, lots of lovely projects and finishes. I love the look of the thread on your Quaker Christmas design... It's very pretty.
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.