Sunday 22 January 2012

Changing Seasons

I love seeing the seasons change, living in the UK the seasons change quite clearly and reminds me to appreciate time passing.

My little lady is showing time passing in the form of her first wobbly tooth and her impending birthday. ( I'm hoping to have some creativity to share nearer the day). I can't say I'm looking forward to her looking a little goofy for a while;-)


I have braved the single floss over 1 x 1 ....





Jardin Prive has done a series of seasonal trees as freebies - designed for 2 x 2 I thought it might be cute to make them small, very happy with the end product just need to think how I'm going to finish it.
(Each tree is only about 1 1/2 inches tall. )



One bit of exciting(well for me) news is my bundle of charts arrived from the USA and have plenty ahead of me to keep these hands busy. It includes some Blue Ribbon Designs, Prairie Schooler and Quaker Virtues from Bygone Stitches.


Not much else to report, still wading through the beginnings of the year already facing some unexpected challenges, but hoping for a positive outcome.

All for now
Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.