Wednesday 4 January 2012

Return to Routine

So we're into 2012, hoping that it's going to be productive year in so many ways.

I'm still trudging through the big clear out though am definitely stealing moments to enjoy my darlings and a little bit of stitch time.  There is progress, well there must be with the loads leaving the house to the tip, charity shops and recycling.

With the end of all festivities the results can be seen on my waist line and with that in mind have turned myself to the task of plodding (as can't call it running) out the miles on the road.  Have entered another event in March so that looming should keep me on track;-)

Well I guess it's all business at this time of year, kids are back at school tomorrow, the man at work today it goes on...

On a last note I am waiting a little package from USA (a little gift to me - from me) ...will give you a peak when it arrives:-)
All my very best wishes for 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.