Sunday 26 February 2012

A little bit more

The first little bit of warmer weather arrived this weekend, think it may be teasing and we're not quite ready to turn the heating off.  A peek at my garden tells me that there may not be too much stitchy time available to me when things start to grow and will need a little help. Am waiting for the risk of frost to pass before giving everything a good trim and hope like crazy that is all comes back beautifully for the summer.

So this weekend,  I've been doing a couple of things crafty when I could grab the time..

 love these beads..

 
thought I would have a go at some earrings - as I don't wear them am hoping these are to my sisters taste.
Here it the beginnings of the Time and Season Sampler - Moira Blackburn, couldn't resist starting this as the threads were calling. I just love the range of colours in this kit.


Somehow with busying myself with these fun things - my house still hold vague semblance of order, so not a bad result for the weekend. All Good!

Now to face the week ahead;-)

S x

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have the hang of jewellery making already. Great job. x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.