Monday 24 December 2012

1 more sleep



Yes it's Christmas Eve and there's two excited kiddies in my house.
We have a lovely day ahead filled with friends, carols and Christmas PJ's.

I have had a very crafty few months making gifts, working a few more ripples on my big blanket (pictures to follow) and stitching  the Glad Tidings SAL and here it is the last stitch in this morning- just in time even though it's not framed/finished. Still deciding which to do.
Roaming Reindeer- Blue Ribbon Designs
And on my tree is one of the ornaments I've one this year from the Just CrossStitch ornaments edition.   It looks so lovely and my little housey is very cosy this Christmas - now only if we could wake to a white Christmas (not likely though).
I have had a fabulous crafty year, and am enjoying keeping my hands busy and creating things..I am still working on a few things and will post pics as I finish. 

Not much news I'm afraid, but wanted to wish you all a wonderful blessed Christmas and all the very best for 2013.

Merry Christmas

Sx
 






1 comment:

  1. My kids are driving me mad!!! Cool that you finished your Glad Tidings too. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.