Thursday 27 December 2012

the year is almost over



So Christmas is over - only just, and my family were all totally spoiled by each other and others.

My darling husband really went to town and generously bought a Nikon DSLR camera for me which undoubtedly will all enjoy and on a crafty note I received 'A Good Marriage' by Lizzie Kate which I could not wait to start...so watch this space for the finish..


















In my quest for a homemade Christmas we put together a few of these lovely jars as small gifts for teachers and friends.  I must credit Momitforward and The Larson Lingo for inspration.

On a very serious note....

America has always held quite an attraction for me, as it seems to offer so much. The crafts and things I seem to be drawn to are often based in the USA. 
The absolute tragedy and horror that happened in Connecticut just before Christmas really moved me.
My little darlings are a similar age to the victims and I cannot imagine what the parents must be going through and my thoughts have been with them.
I hope that the New Year brings them some peace.

I wish you all a very peaceful blessed New Year .
Stay safe and cherish your loved ones every day...

Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.