Wednesday 21 December 2011

4 more Sleeps...

4 more sleeps according to the little rascals that are trying to drive me crazy.....
It's that "crazy time" of year apparently and yes, I know the excitement is what is driving the madness in my house, but I am looking forward to the quiet once they are tucked up in bed.

Fortunately all my pre-Christmas commitments are finished, bar for a few last minute deliveries.  In an effort to be thrifty..I had a go at some homemade gifts and came up with these sweet book covers...

Am itching to start a new project....but am having to conquer the chaos that is my house before I do.
It's the carrot dangling the other side of the massive ironing pile in front of me, to which i nust now return....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.