Thursday 29 December 2011

The Big Clear Out

With Christmas over and New Year fast approaching I am feeling compelled to clear out all the clutter and unused belongings.  It may be the need to attempt to start 2012 nice and fresh, clean slate etc...

After 2011 which didn't prove to be a great year, I am in planning mode....not always a good thing for the nearest and dearest as I try to organise them too...not much chance of that really, hahaha.

On a less determined note I have still found some time to start a new stitch.

Another Jardin Prive -                            
Simple Life

This is going to be a gift for my mum, and I am getting great joy out of it in the process.

I'm not one for resolutions but think next year needs to be a homemade christmas...so any gift ideas to make would be appreciated.

Go placidly amidst the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.........
....Strive to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.