Friday 9 December 2011

a good start

Last year after desperately looking for a Christmassy type jumper for my darling children  ... I took up the challenge to produce my own...
                                                                              and here they are....


So pleased I was with my handiwork that the thought took hold that maybe i could produce one every year...
DD was the lucky one this year...really enjoyed the cable - work and the young lady has taken a shine to it can't beat that;-)


Am starting to find my way back to my crafty self ......




with Christmas looming I'm hope to finish the Quaker de Noel ...so far so good....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue - here you are! Lovely little blog and love those cardigans. Amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.